Process for Employment Postings on the Website
Submit your career posting as a one page PDF or Word document file (you may include images such as logo or pictures). Please ensure that your information includes:
- Current Date
- Date of closing for applications
- Title of job and pertinent details (one position per posting)
- Name and contact information of your agency/organization
Rates and Duration
- Job postings are posted for a three-month period for $300.00 + tax per advertisement.
Invoice and Payment
- You will receive an invoice electronically once we have your posting information. This is payable on receipt. At this time payment can be made on our website by Credit Card.
Our Terms and Condition
- A job posting is valid for 90 days from the posted date the duration of selected pricing package.
- Payment is due on receipt of invoice. Payment not received within 30 days will result in removal of the posting from the website.
- Job posting will be reviewed for content to ensure they are in compliance with NPAC-AIIPC policy on 3rd party content.
- Jobs are posted in real-time on the site. We reserve the right to edit job posts to ensure compliance of the content with privacy laws, and to ensure that the standards noted in the terms and conditions are met.
Your position will be seen by Nurse Practitioners across Canada and internationally!