Full time | Prince Edward Island
Health PEI is recruiting Nurse Practitioners to join multi-disciplinary teams across our provincial health system, with opportunities in Primary Care, Home Care, Long Term Care, and Mental Health and Addictions.
Prince Edward Island is vibrant, peaceful, and safe with more than 50 communities from tip-to-tip. People here choose to live in seaside villages, charming towns, sprawling farming communities and thriving small cities.
Located on the east coast of Canada, Prince Edward Island offers:
– Beautiful sandy beaches, green space, waterfront;
– Numerous sport and leisure activities;
– Short commute times; and
– Safe and friendly communities.
– A $5,000 or $15,000 financial incentive may be available through our Nursing Recruitment Incentive Program.
– Up to $10,000 in Relocation Assistance may also be available at the discretion of the hiring manager for permanent positions.
For more information on Nurse Practitioner opportunities and incentives, please visit: https://healthjobspei.ca/nursepractitioner.
Eligible for licensure as a Nurse Practitioner with the College of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island.
Job Application Methods
To view and apply to our current Nurse Practitioner opportunities, please visit: https://www.gov.pe.ca/jobspei/posting/health/external.
To learn more about opportunities in Prince Edward Island, please contact our Health Recruiters by email at email@example.com or phone (902) 620-3874.