Nurse Practitioners Needed
3-month contract GTA, ON
At Staffy, we value Canadian healthcare heroes, and we believe you deserve full control over your schedule and rate of pay. As a Staffy contractor, you are paid within five calendar days of each shift, and with a good app rating and proven track record, sometimes even immediately following your shifts.
We are currently seeking Nurse Practitioners for roles in Toronto, Vaughn and the Hamilton area, at a rate of $80-100 per hour. These are 1-3 month contracts, with the likelihood of extension. We normally have PT/On-call shifts as well, but this can be challenging during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (BScN), Bachelor of Nursing (BN), or equivalent.
- Current registration in extended class with the College of Nurses of Ontario. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.
- Proven experience in leading regulated and unregulated care providers.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Deals with others in an effective, compassionate and supportive manner
- Respects each resident as an individual and is aware of his/her need for self-respect and privacy, and the right to share in decisions about his/her care.
Also known as Nurse, Registered nurse, Health Care. Nurse, Geriatric Nurse, Long term Care nurse
To start your application, please make sure to Download the Staffy App from Play/App Store on your phone, or visit https://staffy.com/healthcare/work/. We pay in 5 days and can get you working ASAP. If you have any questions, you can text us at 647 370 6499 (We can’t accept phone calls due to volume, unfortunately)
Staffy is a is an on-demand staffing platform that connects you with shifts matching your skills, experience, and schedule, and pays in days! This allows you to pick up shifts when you are available, and to work when you want.
Posting Date 11-04-2020
Closing date 12-04-2020